Tuesday, April 21, 2009

new job

Hey friends. I'm too tired to come up with anything clever to say today. I just want to say I got a new job. Hooray! The new job is a contract job with the state of Ohio department of Legislative Information Systems. Basically I'll be writing software for the Ohio legislature. I gave my notice yesterday. I honestly thought my boss was going to cry for a second. Not because he'll miss me, but because of what my leaving will do to his timeline. I felt really guilty yesterday, but today I started telling my coworkers and the response I got most was, "Congratulations and please take me with you." So I feel less badly today. Mostly I'm excited to start something new. My last day at this place is May 8th and then I'll be starting my new one May 11th.

And that's all I've got - suck it, monkeys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, whew. I was worried that you'd be going around singing, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!" Glad that you have a much safer (and more legal) new job.

    ReplyDelete