Monday, February 2, 2009

10 things i hate about you

I usually don't (read: never) do these tags, but in penance for not reading Rebecca's blog for a month I will do this one, as she bids. (At least she didn't tag me in the "25 random things about me" one.) According to Rebecca's blog, I have to put the first thing that comes into my mind....

I am... my own worst enemy.

I know... the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical, from Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical.

I want... someone to scratch my back.

I have... four gold teeth.

I miss... riding my bike to work. (And just riding it in general.)

I hear... the ex-girlfriends choir in my head everytime I see Chris. (doot, doot. doot doot doot doot, doot doot, doot.)

I smell... like bacon. Trust me.

I crave... pineapple.

I search... for buried treasure.

I always... have a bruise somewhere on my body.

I believe... everything I read.

I sing... without realizing I'm doing it sometimes.

I lose... pretty much everything. It's a talent of mine to put something down and lose it within seconds. Even if I haven't left the room.

I win... friends and influence people.

I never... forgive people who steal my books. (Stealing = borrow without returning.)

I listen... to books on my iPod at work when I'm bored.

I am scared... of basement monsters, spiders and driving in the mountains.

I need... to see a play like a need a hole in my head. (Story: The reason that phrase came into my head: There is a comic strip called "Pearls Before Swine", which is very funny, if you ask me. And you are reading my blog, so you are asking me. A few months ago they had a story line where the characters built a time machine and brought Abraham Lincoln to our time for a visit. They were trying to find things to do and they asked Abe if he'd like to go see a play and he said....)

I am happy... when someone is scratching my back and I'm eating pineapple.

I tag... your face. If it's reading this.

1 comment: