Monday, February 15, 2010

the view from my window

I'm stealing the title of the Time Traveler's Wife's blog for this post.  (Hey - you get a pseudonym now! I hope you like it...)  For the last bit of forever, it's been snowing here in Columbus.  Rather than talk about it, I'll just show you...

From my bedroom...
(so you can see I'm not exaggerating the size of the icicles some how.)


From my roommate's bedroom...


From the back porch....


From the living room window...


I curse the groundhog that brought this upon us!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post??? I finally got a pseudonym (I am not even sure how to spell that word) and I miss the post. At least that better be me you are talking about. And here I have been thinking you never post on your blog and I should have just come here to make sure instead of relying on my "blogs I'm following" window. Well, I'm happy for the pictures to help me remember to enjoy Nigeria. Ha ha! Actually, it is too hot. And as for the pseudonym, do I need to watch that movie?

    ReplyDelete