Monday, June 8, 2009

my stupid mouth

I know I say a lot of things that I shouldn't. I get into loads of trouble because of my mouth. I think it was Mrs. Weasley that said my mouth was hard-wired - things just pop out without having the chance to pass through my brain for review. And I will say it's true - quite often my mouth filter has shut off.

I'm not really going anywhere with this post. It's just on my mind after saying quite a few things that really should have gone unsaid yesterday.

And despite what most of you may think, especially those who know me well, I really am working on it. It really does bother me that I make people fell bad or uncomfortable because of the things I say. If anyone is aware of my flaws, trust me, it is me.

Point being - I'm sorry for all the stupid things that pop out of my mouth. I hope we can still be friends.

1 comment: