Wednesday, August 12, 2009

clubbing

I think it's fun to be in a lot of clubs. Plus it looks good on your college application. So pretty much everything I do is a club. The main clubs I'm involved in now are Piano Club, Japan Club and Running Club. But I've also recently participated in State Fair Club, Ward Temple Night Club, Watching Bridget Jones 2 (edited) with Legolas and Lady MacBeth Club, Reading Club, Beach Club, Biking Club, Sushi Club, Playing Games with Old People Club (and winning $1.75 playing poker with them!) and Line Dancing Club.

(aside: I don't really think I'm a "cool" person, but nothing makes you feel like you're doing okay than not being good at line dancing. I mean, how do people get that good? I feel like I've made much better use of the last five years of my life.)

I suppose I'm also a member of Job Club, but that's mostly out of necessity. And I usually try to get out of Sunday School Club, though I really am honestly doing better. (I stayed the whole time this last Sunday and even paid attention! And answered a question!)

This weekend I'm having Going to Washington DC club, which I'm very excited about. While I'm there I'm going to JoAnna's Wedding Club and then spending the rest of the time at Seeing the Sites Club. It should be a grand old time.

I recently learned that blogs are more interesting with pictures. So in an effort to make my blog more interesting, here you go:

3 comments:

  1. whoa! Sunday School?! Drop that club fast. You should also drop line dancing club (aka lame club).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin is obviously The Devil. Sunday School Club is the greatest club of all. Until I'm released, and then it will suck again. She is correct about Line Dancing Club. The Devil always mixes truth with lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny back here in SLC you were in the "steal peoples wallets and rummage threw them club" You were also in the "inflict physical pain upon you male friends club" You still participate in them out Ohio?

    ReplyDelete