Thursday, September 16, 2010

team edward 4 life!!

Okay, you and I both know I'm not a Twilight fan.  But I have to say I'm definitely on "Team Edward" because I have the most amazing brother-in-law in the world: Todd Edward Gardner.  He is my favorite brother-in-law, by far.  Most of it is, of course, how he treats my sister, Lydia.  (Originally I wrote Bella there, but it creeped me out too much, so I changed it back to Lydia, as it should be.)  He loves her oh so very much and takes the best care of her.  He can see her for the wonderful woman that she is and he makes sure she know she loves her.  It is a wonderful thing for me, as her sister, to see.  On top of that, he's just a fun guy to be around.  He integrated himself into our slightly crazy family and accepts each one of us for who we are.  From the very beginning it seemed like he was already a part of the family that we'd been missing and I don't know how we did without him.  So, here's to Todd Edward!  Thanks for being so great.

(But, don't get a big head... you can move into second place brother-in-law at any moment if you slip up, and you know we'll be watching you.)

Heart!



(Note: I currently only have one brother-in-law.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of bummed you aren't referring to him as Mr. Wickham (or MW) for short.

    ReplyDelete