Friday, December 18, 2009

umm... thank you?

My sister Lizzy is a statistics professor at BYU.  One of the perks of this position is that she can take classes at the university for free.

This semester she took a swimming class.  I read this story on her blog today and I thought it was funny, so I'm posting it here for all my friends to read too.  (The stipulation was that I have to plug her blog.  Click here. Read Lizzy's blog.)

During role call, the teacher called her name.

Another student in the class heard her name and said, "Neeley? Are you related to a statistics professor Neeley?"

She said, "I am the statistics professor Neeley."

The student said, "Oh. I'm in your class..... You look different in your bathing suit."

Awkward.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious!! I read it yesterday and had to come back today and read it again--so funny!

    ReplyDelete