Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i vant to suck your blood

Last night at FHE, after an extremely long lesson, the activity was announced as taking personality tests. I was going to leave because it sounded dumb and because I already know what my personality is (angry), but Legolas persuaded me to stay.

In one of the "tests" we had to write down our three favorite animals, in order that we liked them, along with three traits of that animal that we admired. Here are the three animals I chose:

1. lizard: sneaky, regenerative, can walk on walls
2. tiger: strong, cuddly, hard to kill
3. bat: sonar, sucks blood, sleeps upside down.

Of course, once we wrote down our animals, they were interpreted for us.

Animal 1 is how we see ourselves. Yeah, okay - I can see that. I'm definately sneaky and usually my limbs grow back when I accidently hack one off. And I've been doing a lot of wall walking. So that one was spot on.

Animal 2 is what we seek in a member of the opposite sex. I can see how being strong and cuddly would be attractive to me in a guy. Also hard to kill is good, as there inevitably comes a point in most of my relationships where I will I try to do you in.

Animal 3 is how others see us. When Legolas saw my paper he couldn't stop laughing. I guess now that I know how you guys see me it explains a lot. (I know, I know - I'm sure everyone wants to make a comment on my biting.) I'm not really sure why you think I sleep upside down, unless the whole walking on walls thing has gotten you confused.

I'm no psychologist, but I'm not sure this test was 100% accurate. (Maybe accurate in the same way the M.A.S.H. game is able to predict your future.) All the same, if I were you I'd guard your necks while I'm around, just in case.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not even shocked by this. I'm more shocked that 1 - you went to FHE and 2 - you stayed for more than 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bat thing sounds pretty accurate. Remember how you like to bite people? I guess you've learned to check the blood-sucking impulse, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unfortunately one of your biting victims... If I remember you were grinding your teeth and it hurt like a mofo…

    ReplyDelete